By the way - you don't need to submit drawings to your own gallery if you want them to be displayed within the group but dislike having them in your own gallery (like sketches) - you can just upload them directly to the group! What to submit to... ...folder "Clan life"
- Scenes shot directly from the character's lives (being chased, exploring new territory, sickness...)
- Scenes out of the character's everyday lives (hunting, preparing food, meeting up at the campfire...)...folder "Past life"
- Scenes shot from the characters life before the clan (former life in another clan, family, childhood...) ...folder "Character images"
- Drawings of the characters without a thought-out, narrative background (like headshots)
- Further concepts of the characters...folder "References"
- Reference sheets of Clan members
- Reference sheets of Totem animals
- Reference sheets of clothes, weapons, ...Please don't submit WIPs and minor references, that aren't important to draw the character into this folder. (submit to "Character images" instead)...folder "Sketches and scribbles"
- Sketches/Scribbles of anything clan-related...folder "Other Stuff"
- Designs (like webdesign)
- Concept drawings of territory, surroundings, houses/tents, temples, ...
- Written concepts...folder "Featured"
Nothing. I have the sole control over this folder and will add your best works to this folder.
If there are any questions: feel free to ask! Also you're invited to correct and complete this list as well as the list of necessary folders.